Community and Home Based Services
Building Bridges provides ongoing support to individuals so they can participate in fun and fulfilling community activities. These activities focus on a combination of social, recreational, and vocational goals designed to meet the specific interests and needs of each individual.
These services can be provided either on a one-to-one basis or in groups.
Useful Funding and Passes
- Apply for CLBC Funding
- Apply for Person with a Disability Assistance (PWD)
- Get a bus pass through PWD assistance
- Get a L.I.F.E. Pass (free access to recreation centres)
- Get a Leisure Assistant Pass (so your worker can accompany you in for free)
- Get an Access 2 Card (lets you bring a friend/family member/worker into the movies with you for free)