Welcome to Meetups! Due to current COVID restrictions, Meetups are not happening. When these restrictions are lifted, please come back and check out the schedule!
IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER ABOUT MEETUPS
- Please RSVP with Eirene by 3:00 pm, at least 2 DAYS BEFORE the Meetup date. Meetups will only happen if there are at least 2 participants signed up.
- Please come prepared for the weather – sun protection if it’s hot out, warmer layers if it’s cool out.
- Bring a water bottle.
- Be prepared to go for a walk. We won’t necessarily be going far, but we’d like these sessions to be somewhat active. We’ve been cooped up for too long; let’s stretch our wings a bit!
- There may or may not be washrooms where we are.
- Meetups may be weather dependent. (We’ll make sure to order sunshine but sometimes they’re out of stock.)
- People will be required to find their own way to the location. No transportation will be available.
- All Meetups are outdoors.
- Please be respectful and practice physical distancing while you are together.
- Activities are ones that can be done while physically distancing, and don’t involve touching shared things with our hands. Please bring hand sanitizer, just in case.
- Everyone must do a Health Check before coming. If anyone has ANY symptoms, and/or has travelled off Vancouver Island in the past 14 days, they are asked not to attend.
- Everyone is encouraged to wear a mask (proper, double layered masks please, no buffs, bandanas or scarves). As we will be outdoors, and physically distancing, masks are not mandatory, but please still bring one, just in case.
- Please follow the guidelines of public health organizations to manage the spread of COVID-19 and keep ourselves, and each other, safe.
- Groups will be limited to 5 participants.
SCHEDULE – TBA