Meeting on Zoom is a fun way for all of us to connect in a COVID-safe way. Our Zoom Hangout Sessions offer a variety of activities to do while we hang out. Sessions are facilitated by Eirene. These often include a lot of laughter and joking around, and include activities like:
- Dance Party
- Arts and Crafts
- Photo Slide Shows
Some friendly reminders about these Zoom sessions:
- These are times for you to have fun. If you need to sign in later, or sign out early, don’t worry about it! If you miss a day, hopefully we’ll see you next time.
- If you don’t feel like dressing up or doing the planned activities, no problem! Just hanging out is cool too. (Note: You don’t have to be an artist to do the art activities. They will all be fairly simple and step by step. It’s a chance to try something new!)
- When we are all together in the sessions, please make sure you are including everyone in the conversations. We’re all feeling pretty lonely, and this is a chance for all of us to be there for each other.
- If you are not talking and/or are doing things outside of what the group is doing, please mute yourself. It can be very distracting trying to hear others when there is other background noise.
- Please remember this is a public platform. To protect everyone’s privacy, we will not be sharing any personal information while we are in our hangouts.
- Zoom Hangouts is a safe place for everyone. Please be respectful of each other.
- If you would like to Zoom with a specific person in your own time, let me know and I can try and connect you.
- We will send the invites for the session 15 min before the start time. Texting or calling Eirene is the best way to reach me if you’re having trouble: 250-661-5124.
- Click here for the Zoom Hangout Schedule.
You will need to download Zoom and create an account to participate. Download Zoom here.
I look forward to hanging out with you!